Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let the dating begin!!!!!

...AGAIN that is...
WELL, Real dating - CB wasn't dating - you can't call it dating when you've already known the person.  CB is in his own category.  Cataloged and shelved now since we're just friends again. 

SO...last Thursday I drunkenly agreed to a date with Alex (the night I met the Cornell guy)...I didn't hear from him until I'd pretty much written our date as a no show...like 2 pm...So of course I made him wait a good 45 minutes before I responded. 
We're going to Max's...yes, back to the scene of last Thursday where I met Cornell...HOW FUNNY IS THIS??  His idea - not mine.  Crab legs and Sangria...YUM!

Then I get a text from CB..."Hi Cutie, any storms going on?"  Really??  Really???  The weather channel can tell you that. 

Whatever.

SO...Lets mind prep for being witty and charming and trying to pull together a decent outfit with 80% of my favorite items of clothing that are dirty...dammit.  I knew I should have done laundry on Sunday...

Alright kids...I'll update ya soon!!!

First official date #1...

1 comment: