Thursday, August 26, 2010

I sent myself into a panic attack...

This break up has been tough.  Mostly cause my friends all still like him and he's a good guy.  Timing wasn't right, things didn't work, it just is what it is and it seriously sucks.  So this is what I did:
I bought a new bed.  It is a dark mahogany wood framing leather and its bordering masculine.  I love it.  New sheets, new pillows, new comforter and entire bed set.  I now have 14 pillows and my Teddy Bear on my bed.  I got a huge mirror that I've been wanting that goes with the new bed frame.  Guess that wasn't enough though.  I also got a new car yesterday.  What next?  I went into a panic attack, so I went blonder than I already was.
I figure I would change as much as I could in my apartment so it doesn't look so much like when he was there. 
As for the car, well, that car and I never really got along.  I got it when I left Hawaii under the worst circumstances and while its treated me well, its got 3 years of tears and heartache attached to it.  That poor car held so many bad memories, not to mention the warranty was out and the things that needed to be done to it in the next few months would have had me sinking a few thousand dollars into it. 
Well, since right now everything is about moving on, so does the car. 
Goodbye car, goodbye GC, goodbye college dorm apartment, goodbye infamous party girl. 
Steps.  HUGE steps this week.  Maybe not so many big ones like this for a while.  Not much more I can replace besides moving completely, but I hate moving.
Here's the new car!

New Bed

Big Mirror - its getting hung tonight :-)  Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment