Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FOOLISH

So when you're in your 30's and relationships end, you can't help but analyze everything.  The good times, focus more on the bad times since these are the moments that help you get through dealing with why you aren't with each other anymore.  You go from angry to sad.  From anxious to calm.  From knowing this decision was the best thing ever for you to wondering if you could have lived with a few more weeks of that torturous hell just so you had those few weeks less of single-dom.  Then the inevitable happens.  Or at least it happened to me.  I for some reason went back and read a blog he wrote for a friends website.  I re-read it and it brought back a sick dark feeling.  I remembered that feeling.  I remembered this blog.  This is where it started.  When I had read this blog I got sick reading this part:  "What better way than to fully embrace your 30s than a good drink, a good puke, a good date, followed by a better f***."

He wrote this and I was the only person that he was sleeping with.  FOOLISH.  Here's the entire blog:
GC's blog

I wish I had been clear headed enough to actually READ and COMPREHEND these words so many months ago. 

FOOLISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment