Monday, September 6, 2010

The guy Sum tried to set me up with

Say hello to an 11 year old daughter and neck tattoos.  Not that I have anything against tattoos, I love them.  I have 7 of my own, but a NECK tattoo? 
Can't do it.  Wouldn't do it.
Not my type at all.  He was nice, I give him that and he got me drinks without me even having to hint that I wanted one.  Effortless. 
I smoked, I drank, I hung out with a totally different crowd than I would have ever in my craziest dreams...and all the while not more than two blocks away, I could see GC's window that over looked the street of Colfax.  It was blissfully dark. 
I admit, as I was driving home, (no exchanged phone numbers or possible plans to meet up with NTG - Neck Tattoo Guy), I slowed down as I drove under his window and then looked over at the bar that he is usually at.  Couldn't help it.  I spent almost a year of my life in and out of that apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment